Friday 14 November 2008

Random "I have nothing important to say" blog

I'm sitting here at work taking a short break and I want to write something but have no clue what to write. I did just make a batch of cookies for the maintenance guys and the rest of the staff. And when I say "make" I mean that I opened up a container of pre-made cookie dough- slapped it on a cookie sheet, and shoved it in the oven. Oh what skill. I do have to make a run to Bed Bath and Beyond. Another wedding shower- and the money racks up. Love showers and such but when they all hit you at once it's a blow to the pocket, that's fer sure.

We got a new guy for our full-time leasing consultant and his energy is contagious! So far he's transitioning super well so yay.

We got our new dining room table yesterday and regretfully did not pay for assembly and delivery. And WOW do we have a chore. Next time we may just pay the extra $100. So all kinds of boxes and crap are sitting in our apt. with pieces of the chairs. Feels like we're moving in all over again!

That's it for the useless news. Gotta get back to work.

No comments: