Thursday 17 November 2011

Busy.

Busy days, busy days....  Good, but busy days.  Life this past week has been a whirlwind.  So many things to do.  It seems that days are never long enough to fit everything in.  Before I blink, the day is gone.  I've been contemplating getting a weekly planner lately.  I've never had one and never felt compelled to want one until recently.  Now it seems I need one! I want each day to be as productive as possible.  And I'm not so sure that "winging it" from day to day has been the best direction.  I don't feel like I forget to do things... though maybe I forget all that I could be doing that would be more meaningful. 

Life is short.  The older I get, the shorter it seems.  Why is that?  Any answers anyone?  It makes me remember how precious time is and how fleeting my little life is.  I'm reminded that there is so much more than this life, this place... 

How do I make the most of the time God gives me?  Lord, keep teaching me...

No comments: