Tuesday 22 February 2011

New Hair-cut


I got a new hair cut- much shorter than I've ever been comfortable with. For... maybe 4 years now I've been wanting to cut it shorter- just to see if maaaaybe I might like it. Who knows until you try, right? So last week I decided, "What do I have to lose, other than hair? I already have my man- if he doesn't like it, I'll never do it again. If he does, wah-lah!" So I went to the salon and told them how I wanted it done, biting my tongue the entire time to prevent myself from changing my mind. They cut it. For a moment I regretted it, then I got over myself. IT'S JUST HAIR! All that to say, I do moderately like it and Jason's rather indifferent. Hair is hair. Long or short? I guess it'll depend on my mood from here on out.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Spring! You can't post this and not put up a picture!